Mod Management Questions

I have two questions on mod management:

1) I'm an avid consumer of all of Aris/Fuser's mods (thank you, Aris, for all of your hard work; you've increased my enjoyment of the game a hundredfold), but I'm getting a bit confused with the recent release of mods for the CW module.

Specifically, I assume I should replace the original Panther G mod (which came out for the original CMBN) with the V.2 mod, which was released after the CW module; is this correct (my assumption is that if I were to play a U.S. v. German scenario with a Panther G, the game would pick up the V.2 mod)?

I assume I do the same for The Tiger I Mid V.2 and the Tiger I Late V.2, and that these mods would be available in a U.S. v. German confrontation and not just a British or Canadian v. German battle...?

Now, what about the new Aris CW jeep: should I replace the original Aris Jeep Mod or is the CW Jeep specific to the CW Module (note that I don't use decals), and I need both jeep mods to cover both Commonwealth and U.S. scenarios?

Lastly, what about the new Aris Halftrack Lendlease V.2 versus the M2A1 Halftrack mod? Do I need both or does the Lendlease V. 2 replace the M2AI mod?

2) As you can no doubt tell, I'm starting to struggle to keep all of my mods straight (furthermore, the more mods I add the longer it takes for CMBN CW to load--it can now take over 20 minutes); are there any suggestions or tips which you more experienced players have discovered to ease the challenges of mod management?

Thanks in advance for any and all responses!

I would suspect (I haven't looked at the German and American vehicle files) that the CW Jeep is separate from the US jeep, just based upon the naming (eg jeep-uk-hull).

The naming is the key....I think most CW vehicles have a unique name from same the American vehicles.

I'd say that if you aren't concerned with the decals, then simply install Aris' newest mod and then you'll have his most recent work.

Specifically, I assume I should replace the original Panther G mod (which came out for the original CMBN) with the V.2 mod, which was released after the CW module; is this correct (my assumption is that if I were to play a U.S. v. German scenario with a Panther G, the game would pick up the V.2 mod)?

Yes, delete my previous Panther G mod from the Z folder just in case.

I assume I do the same for The Tiger I Mid V.2 and the Tiger I Late V.2, and that these mods would be available in a U.S. v. German confrontation and not just a British or Canadian v. German battle...?

Tiger V2 will be available for every battle in the game, they are not CW or CMBN specific.

Now, what about the new Aris CW jeep: should I replace the original Aris Jeep Mod or is the CW Jeep specific to the CW Module

Aris CW Jeep is specific to the CW forces , so both Jeep mods coexist in the game.

Lastly, what about the new Aris Halftrack Lendlease V.2 versus the M2A1 Halftrack mod? Do I need both or does the Lendlease V. 2 replace the M2AI mod?

Lendlease Halftracks are CW specific, you need both the M2a1 (american ) and the Lendlease ones (Commonwealth).