M10 Radio Bug In "Closing The Pocket"?

*** Spoilers***

In "Closing the Pocket" battle downloaded from the repository but also maybe available in the demo (not sure) I have a strange observation.

As the US, you get 4 M10's TD's later in the battle. I notice that these TD's have a radio in the list of items that can be damaged but I never have seen them have the radio C2 icon. Even if I put all 4 side by side out of combat for 10 minutes they just dont get a C2 radio icon.

Anyone know what I am missing here?

Not a bug, but a minor error in the scenario. The HQ for the TD platoon is set to a reinforcement slot that arrives after the end of the battle so that they remain "off-map", but the HQ team's vehicle (M20) was deleted, so they are considered to be without a radio, thus leaving all its subordinates out of C2.

Here is a corrected version of the scenario with the TD platoon HQ mounted in its vehicle and the vehicle set to the same reinforcement slot:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36437512/Closing%20the%20Pocket.btt