KG Engel feedback *SPOILERS*

Loving the KG Engel campaign.

Doing Mission 4, the turkey shoot of Canadian armor as it tries to cross against my front.

Now, I love blowing up all those Shermans, TD's, AC's and halftracks... But, I wonder why the designer (great job otherwise btw) made the 2nd wave follow the first wave on the exact same path when it would have been pretty obvious they were heading into an area full of burning wrecks? The 3rd wave did try a different route, which was smarter, (altho' they fared no better in the end).

The Allied inf attack seemed doomed from the start thanks to the heavy German arty that is available. So, other than placing my HMG's too close to the front line buildings where a Sherman knocked out one HMG leaving one survivor (stupid positioning on my part) and a few of the at start Recon troops, halftracks and an inf gun getting WIA/KIA (largely thanks to the heavy Allied barrage at the start) have suffered only one PzIV loss from an Allied ATG with 60 minutes to go.

I already have a Tactical Win if I Cease Fire, but I will try and capture the victory locations for fun. There is also a sneaky Allied armor attack shaping up on my left flank and some Allied inf working its way thru the woods. So, there still life left in this scenario - excellent.

This is a fun scenario altho' it's possible that many will say that it's too easy. But, I say that's war. Some battles should be easy IF you do the right tactical actions. While others may be a bitch no matter how smart you are.

My only beef has nothing to do with the scenario but the way my own ATG was spotted and killed way to easily imo. I'll post on that elsewhere.

hehe, you are SO mean...

The battle is 90 minutes, and after 30 minutes I have a Tactical Victory if I Cease Fire - probably due to having destroyed just about all the enemy armor, and my heavy arty most of his attacking inf (I think).

However, I have not taken the two furthest objectives, so since I do have so much time, I shall very carefully see if I can do so with minimal/no loss.

Aside from the unintelligent Allied Armor simply following each other to destruction like lemmings, this is the kind of campaign scenario I really enjoy as I do have time to try new things, experiment, learn etc.