New CMBO scenario(s)

Just uploaded 'About Face - #3' to the proving grounds. This is the third and final scenario to my About face series, and has been long overdue.

Huge in size (+9000 points combined), 75 turns, semi-historical. It depicts the battle for Besquelan and Lananneyen on August 9th, 1944. Units involved are CCB, US 6th armoed division vs the reinforced 2nd battalion / 899th regiment / 266th infantry division.

[ May 16, 2004, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

I've uploaded another scenario to the proving grounds. This one is smaller, about 800+ points per side, 35 turns. It is a semi-historical depiction of the 2nd assault on St. Efletz in the Crozon peninsula. Special thanks to Dandelion for his help with the German OOB.

Another one for the Proving grounds. This one is an improved version of my "2 Bridges too far" scenario. Both side's OOBs and briefings have been updated, as well as a few minor tweaks to the map. Huge, 55 turns, around 4500 points per side. Units involved are 2nd Battalion the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (the "Argylls") vs 10th SS Panzer "Frundsberg" division, and depicts the battle for Gavrus during Operation Epsom.

Special thanks to JonS for his help with the British OOB.

Yet another one for the proving grounds. After the little diversion to Normandy with '2 bridges too far' I now return back to Brittany with 'Blouveaut'.

Once again we have elements of the US 6th armored, this time 'C' company / CCA battling the 3rd Bn / 897th Regt / 266th ID for control of the town and surrounding countryside. Medium sized, 45 turns, around 4000 points combined.