Putting CMAfghanistan units in CMSF or putting CMSF units in CMAfganistan

is there any way to do this? because I would like to pitch soviets against nato and maybe even make a few World in Conflict senario's for myself.

On a side note, has anyone made a mod that adds in extra units, like the M60Patton tank, for the US? I would like to set my mod in the late 1980's and there were a number of weapons and vehicles from that era that had been discontinued by the time of the setting of CMSF(and as such they do not appear in the game). On that note, is there much difference between the T80 and T90? because I was considering using the in-game T90's to stand in for the T80's the soviets would have had in the 1980's.

I don't think any of those mods are possible, units textures can be changed, so you can get all sorts of infantry in terms of appearance, but the models themselves and stats/weapons cannot be altered.

I would pay $10 (or more, depending on content) for a patch to merge CMA and CMSF, and maybe add in a few low tech formations for the US forces. It would open the door to all sorts of possibilities, since you could just plop the Soviet infantry into modern Syrian vehicles, maybe change up the textures a bit and get all sorts of modern scenarios. I suppose we will just have to wait for CMSF2 and see how that pans out. No more desert is all I ask.

is there any way to do this? because I would like to pitch soviets against nato and maybe even make a few World in Conflict senario's for myself.

On a side note, has anyone made a mod that adds in extra units, like the M60Patton tank, for the US? I would like to set my mod in the late 1980's and there were a number of weapons and vehicles from that era that had been discontinued by the time of the setting of CMSF(and as such they do not appear in the game). On that note, is there much difference between the T80 and T90? because I was considering using the in-game T90's to stand in for the T80's the soviets would have had in the 1980's.

Basically, you can't do any of this stuff. The performance, number, and types of units are hard-coded and unmoddable. Only textures and sounds can be changed.