Armisticle of Russia and the UK

Hi, there.

I think it's a pitty that in the version 1.04 you can't attack Russia and the UK after they've withdrawn from war. In the version 1.00 it was possible yet to attack them after they had withdrawn. I have streched the time in an own mod so, that it's possible to attack Canada and the USA on their own continent. It would be nice if in the next patch attacking would work again.

I would think if the CP or the Entente violated any armistice there would/should be some heavy political penalties. Foes who were still fighting would be much less likely to seek peace if they thought it would be violated at the first opportunity. This would be a black mark for either alliance, especially in those earlier times when there still some illusions on the civilized conduct of war.

Hi Chrizz1980

A way to get round this would be to increase the starting National Morale of the UK and/or Russia, so that they will be in the war for longer. Consequently a full conquest will be more achievable than it may currently be.

The trouble with allowing a second declaration of war on an already defeated enemy is that this country will be very easy to defeat, so it would upset the game balance somewhat.

It would also be rather hard to code in penalties to countries for doing this, i.e. a significant drop in Germany's National Morale for having attacked the already defeated Russians.