Panzer March - Last mission

Perhaps no-one got to the end of this one...

The Chateau is very easy to miss if you only drive on the main Road.

As you start there are two Barn structures on the road... the Chateau is down the dirt road to your leftside of the main road. The East exit.. is the dirt road leading off the map edge.

I always make habbit for some reason to seize all building's in my area.. Maybe its a Marine thing.. not sure.. :) Be carefull they have a nasty ATG than can defenitely damage your panthers at close range.

HINT: As time is not really a factor.. depending on how you have your forces divided etc...

you can take the Chateau with about a platoon of men.. with some support depending how you attack it. obviously in defending a large structure they will have LMG, and possiby AT weapons..I kinda like to think of the Chateau as a major administrative complex for the US. with key communications etc.

I used a Company on SPW... one was taken out with ATG.. bad.. so I flanked the entire complex and hit it from the far left side, saving my armor.

The Chateau is very easy to miss if you only drive on the main Road.

As you start there are two Barn structures on the road... the Chateau is down the dirt road to your leftside of the main road. The East exit.. is the dirt road leading off the map edge.

I always make habbit for some reason to seize all building's in my area.. Maybe its a Marine thing.. not sure.. :) Be carefull they have a nasty ATG than can defenitely damage your panthers at close range.

HINT: As time is not really a factor.. depending on how you have your forces divided etc...

you can take the Chateau with about a platoon of men.. with some support depending how you attack it. obviously in defending a large structure they will have LMG, and possiby AT weapons..I kinda like to think of the Chateau as a major administrative complex for the US. with key communications etc.

I used a Company on SPW... one was taken out with ATG.. bad.. so I flanked the entire complex and hit it from the far left side, saving my armor.

Thanks for the response.

So why aren't they marked as objectives? I stayed clear of such potential strongholds just in case they held ATGs etc. I knew there might be a counter-attack so I protected my flanks accordingly but I didn't go off chasing after real estate that my orders hadn't asked me to take. I just went after the objectives as marked.