Has anyone beaten the German CW campaign yet?

If yes, what were your experiences/strategies?

While this campaign gives you an excellent feeling for the desperate battles the German troops caught in the Falaise gap must have fought (minus the air attacks), I'm finding it fiendishly hard at times. I have managed to get a draw in the fifth or sixth mission (the one with the truck convoys) but had all my tanks immobilized or destroyed and most of the convoys knocked out by invincible AT guns.

Some advice on mission 6:

Save a large chunk of your artillery for neutralizing the AT guns. Put a TRP near the exit point in front of the road, gather a bunch of your convoy trucks in cover, then hit the TRP with a smoke mission. The pioneers can also blast through the bocage to make better routes for your trucks. Don't try to take all of the Allied armor head-on, even your heavy tanks will take a lot of damage. Instead let them move forward and expose their flanks to your positions near the center.