Heartfelt thanks from a Mac driver

Just wanted to express my thanks for delivering on a mac version of this game.

It is unbelieveable just how many games do not have a mac version - seems idiotic

to me as there is a fairly large demographic of gamers out there with macs.

nuff said.

Guest Big Time Software

Hey, thank Apple. The Mac is such a nice place to work. Plus, it is so much easier that we have time to do up a Windows version on the side at the same time smile.gif Well, at least Windows has finally started to improve. Next version should be interesting though. Win98 was a flop IMHO. "Where do you want to slow down today" smile.gif

Steve

I'd also like to add my voice to this one as a Mac person. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that there wasn't going to be a Mac version of Close Combat III:Russian Front. I guess you guys are just going to have to fill that void, especially if/when you make an Eastern Front variant for CM :)

Later,

-137GB

P.S. - Don't forget the Gebirgs!! ;)

I too am looking forward for this on the mac. Close Combat was nice but always too narrow. With combat mission your going to get a taste of all the parts of the european theatre. That will be worth it. One thing though could support be added to have 4 or 6 players in a game in the future?

Guest Big Time Software

In theory we would like to make CM support more than 2 players, but reality is that we would have to redo the game both in design and execution. So it won't be part of at least the Eastern Front, possibly the whole series. We'll take a look at this again after the Eastern Front version is released.

Steve