Improve or repair the 'L' hotkey feature.

Game Description:

"Added to 'L' hotkey that will re-display the last turn summaries for reference. This is a handy feature for those that like to do something else during the AI ​​or our opponent's turn."

This is a really useful feature but the feature works only once per round!.

Also, I do occasionally something else during the AI period.

If I can not read fast enough or the phone rings, for example, I've had bad luck because I can not use the 'L' hotkey feature in the same round again. :mad:

Change/improve or repaire this issue as soon as possible please!

Agree Templer, This features should have the opition to be done many times and, if possible, to take away the time limit for the pop-up so it will only disapear when you click, that could be an opition in the menu that you select if you want the resume turn pop-up to disapear after some seconds or only when you click.

• 2 weeks later...
Agree Templer, This features should have the opition to be done many times and, if possible, to take away the time limit for the pop-up so it will only disapear when you click, that could be an opition in the menu that you select if you want the resume turn pop-up to disapear after some seconds or only when you click.

Ah yes, I have not thought of the time limit .

Yes, I think it's also good if you could set an option that the message will disappear only when you "click".

I'm not familiar with programming, but I hope that the realization of "repeat as many times as you want" and "stay till click" shouldn't be to difficult for a professional such as Hubert Cater . :)

• 3 weeks later...