A warm fuzzy feeling...

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks! Well, the truth is that Charles and I were sitting around, drinking some fine brews, and thinking "gee... how should we treat our customers?". We went through all the various options, compared how other companies did it, the response they got, etc. At first we thought it would be a good idea to release buggy games, have terrible post release support, and generally piss off every potential customer/supporter we could find. Then we said, "nah, why be like everybody else" smile.gif

Seriously, Charles and I are our own customers. We hate being treated like scum of the earth, so why do that to you folks? We also are DYING for a good wargame to play, so why crank out something crappy? So we decided that we might as well go for trying to break the mold on both counts smile.gif

Sitting around being angry at others, and making others angry at you, is one of the dumbest things any person can do to themselves. We only get one life, and a short one at that, so why waste it in a haze of anger? Better to spend it wisely on a couple of CM battles, eh? smile.gif

Steve

I must agree here, I have sent SO many questions to big time game company's like "Microprose" or "Edios" only to have to sit through a VERY detailed questionair which I never fill out with any honesty.. "phone number: 555-1212" YEAH RIGHT!!! only to finnaly get to the point of being able to actually ask my question and THEN not EVER hear back from them. It really does NOT make me want to rush out and buy another product of theirs!! *sigh* With you guys not only do I feel that if I have a valid question that I will get a quick honest response, but it's also cool as HELL to be able to "talk" with the guys who put together such a kick ass game!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!