ROAD TO DINAS tech issue?

Erwin

I completed scenario 10 and booted up scenario 11: WHERE FARMERS DARE.

But the units show the wrong weapons: L94A1's; MINIMI's; C7A1's. In addition, the unit screen doesn't show all the men unless you put the mouse cursor over the screen. Otherwise, they are just invisible on the roster screen.

I tried removing all my mods but that did not help. And in any case, even with the mods in the Z folder, when I open up the previous scenario, the inf display screen functions fine with the men having the correct weapons.

Could the scenario itself have a bug?

Could the scenario itself have a bug?

That mission was crafted when the game version was 1.10/1.11. There was no NATO module around. I played that particular mission dozens of times, both the Special Forces and Regulars versions each, and there were no noticable problems. However, I can't rule it out as it's possible that something got busted by later versions of the game. I'll have a look later today and see what happens when I play it as a stand-alone. (It's a nice map and I'd like to convert it foir a CMBN battle.)

Interesting. Not sure if one can even play this mission if there is a problem since the display does not even show how many men there are.

I hope this isn't the end of my (very long-running) ROAD TO DINAS campaign. I had to restart and play thru many scenarios of the campaign a couple of times before I got the hang of red vs red.