Hey everyone, i started a new game of 1914 Call to Arms against the AI me as CP. I noteced the modifications from the 1.04 patch are pretty cool and well done, but as i read the new arab revolt features in the new patch and in my new game a took a look into that new town close to medina, i came to think, there are 4 positions in arabia in which partisans can come. One in the north mountains, another in the soulth mountains, one in medina and another close to medina. Now, as i see, the new changes to give the arab revolt power is a good thing, but to an experienced player, setting the revolt down is easy as to move 3 detachments, at least i always do.

What i want to say is, there should be more of this spots in which the partisans should come, forcing the player to deploy more detachments, so 4/5 detachments becomes somewhat of a problem for the CP player to handle. So i would like to propouse, why not set another spot for the arabs to show near aqaba and move the spot near Medina (near medina, not the one over Medina) over Hail, this will force the CP player to deploy more units to hold the partisans.