Nato module "visible" on left bottom corner...but no missions/campaign visible

Good evening - new guy with a problem here.

Ive reinstalled my CBSF, Marines&UK(Bundle) and my Nato module like this:

Installing CBSF paradox edition

update 1.10

installing marines&uk bundle

licence ok

installing 1.21

installing Nato

licence ok

installing 1.31

installing 1.32

Further informations: Ive deactivated my kaspersky while downloading and starting, CBSF is running with full admin rights.

So here is my problem: I can see all the modules on my left bottom corner - even the nato one

but when i click on missions or campaign, i can only see the CBSF and the Marine+UK ones...nothing about Nato :( not even greyed out... just not there! When i want to create my own "quick mission" the nato units ARE available.

Its quite frustrating, since ive checked the "missions" and "scenario" folder and there all the missions from nato were available.

Ive got Win 7 Ultimate 64bit and of course, all the software is original.

I hope theres anybody who could help me :( Its quite frustrating since ive reinstalled the game for about 4 times now.

:confused::mad::(

i could kiss you right now! but dont worry ;) its just a matter of emotions

ive got cmbs in german and the moment u had mentioned "which language?" i remered, that theres the option "install non english specific files" in the installer of the nato module... so i tried to reinstall it again with the non english specifics and it worked :) yaaaay

Thank you very much!

But sorry, im kinda in a hurry now... the virtual battlefield awaits me :D