OK, Break's Over...

RL and some PBEMs have given me a breather from all my WIPs. I think it's time to see if I can finish another.

Since my Beer & Pretzels approach has a small audience(download numbers), I thought I would get input on which one to get back to first. All of these have maps in progress and notes on forces and missions. Some of these are for later incorporation into a campaign once the proper Modules are out and I can switch forces.

"Bat'44" - Downed bomber crew trying to escape German patrols to exit, while a small SPR force tries to link up and protect. Ami vs German AI only(or ami would lose almost every time) and a cast iron biotch to plan out, but i will do it.

"Dam You" - Battalion-size battle across a river immediately below a dam broken by Operation Chastise. Mud, debris, and a horrific landscape. H2H only(size).

"Meatgrinder" - A remake of my CMBB battle which is still available at the Proving Grounds believe it or not. This is a "Pocket Op' that makes up for no static operations/no map damage by putting a 4 hour battle on one map with constant reinforcement. Water crossing into increasingly dense urban. H2H only(size).

"The Hurtin' Forest" - Blatant steal of RockinHarry's ideas. :D He got me started on trenchlines and sunken pillboxes and immobilized tanks. Ami assault on deeply dug-in Germans in heavy forest. H2H only(size) Will require download of the "Small fortification icon" mod or you will go mad at setup. Over 100 trenches so far...

"It's Been An Honor" - Surrounded Amis try to hold out until relief arrives... and it may not. H2H or Ami vs AI.

-------

There are others in the concept art phase, like the castle(Wolfenstein) and the volcano(Thar She Blows). The castle alone could take weeks and the volcano is months away at best. Enough burning vehicles in the caldera and it is a sight though. :)

--------

Script but no map - "Change of Command" - The "bunker" is attacked by German officers to "terminate" The Leader's command. Axis vs Axis H2H

--------

Remake but no map - "Guerillas In The Mist" - Multiple route through woods exit scenario with partisans trying to intercept convoys.

Anything there that anyone is interested in? I work to the engine and editor limits, not historical ones. ;)