*MOD* preview-WIP - LUCHS

Hi all..Happy New Year to you and yours.

Below please find a link to my site which will show you 3 pix of a WIP Luchs Mod i am currently working on.

web page

Final finished mods will have full CMMOS support.....variants bi green / bi brown / tr colour / winter.

Much still to do though before i am finished.

Mods willl work in CMBO and CMBB- talking to the man about CMMOS support.

Regards

Måkjager

Dear Måkjager,

The mod looks great!!! Thank you for the hard work - it is appreciated. Looking forward to see the final piece of art.

In another post on this forum there is a discussion about which vehicles in CMBO could use some attention from mod gods like you. The Lynx is one of the vehicles.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=026709

The Hellcat and the Chaffee is also in the list if you feel like it..... ;)

Thanks and best regards

Mr. Die Easy

hi Mr Die Easy smile.gif glad u like it so far. Please dont take offence if i deny being what you term a "Mod God"...i am just a Joe Soap blundering around a paint program :D

As for Allied stuff....my interest is more with the Jerries as just about all my source material is on their afvs and stuff.

I may some day have a wack at the Chaffee..but i seem to remember Andrew was having problems with it and hence the No Show so far. Just give him time and he might come up with the goods.

regards

Måkjager

ah HAAAAAA...so i got you to take a peek out from under that rock Lee ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just added two new updated pix of the Luchs to my web page.

web page

Worked today on new spade/axe/other tools.

Crank handle on the front.

Modified the front hull crew hatches to actual shape..were square..now angled along the inner side to the rear as in real life.

Front top fender bracers/detail

New gun with perforations in the muzzle.

Fire extingusher on left rear track.

Hooks on the upper hull ( 4 corners of fighting compartment...and tow of the same to the rear of the turret)

Toned down some of the shadow on the turret top.

Added bracers to the top rear of the rear fenders.

Clean ups..various lil bits and pieces in the layers.

I have also made some locks that will go on the stowage bins on the sides.

Last major thing to be done is the Jerry can and holder on the turret side..will hopefully find inspiration tomorrow and get that out of the way. Rear exhaust will require some clean up..rust part of the pipe needs to be shortened so as it does not flow down into the chamber.

Thats it for the moment. smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

[ January 12, 2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

Starting to look really good. You are doing an outstanding job from what I can see. Great detail. This may be your best yet by the looks of it not that the others weren't very good too. Keep us posted as I know you will. You are really good about that and we do appreciate it - and the mods ofcourse.

Makjager you are getting extremely good at this modding thing. That little sucker is just terrific looking. The detail is excellent and the more I look at that color the more I like it and I normally don't care for yellow but I'll be using it when it gets done. Thanks guy for the mod and your efforts.

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh almighty Makjager that is excellent just excellent. You have turned an ugly little tank into a very detailed and sharp looking one. I love it. Those jerry cans on the turrert really add something to the overall look. Outstanding detail. I do believe everyone will be having this mod in their games. Thanks again for your efforts and work. It is appreciated - greatly.