Shockforce Marines License problems

I sent in a ticket but have not heard anything about this yet maybe cause its the weekend but my Shockforce Marines License key no longer works. I know I had it installed on other older pcs before and pretty sure I never uninstalled them before upgrading so I figure that is why I no longer have any Licenses.

Hopefully can be reset soon.

Can you unlicense this previous installation of CMSF Marines ? Uninstalling a game unfortunately will not consistently unlicense it (which is a set of actions that are often separate from uninstalling).

I've requested that Martin reset your license key, but he may not get to it until Monday. If you have access to the previous installation, then unlicensing it would be the quickest (and preferred) solution. If you uninstalled it, then you could potentially reinstall it and unlicense it. This will only work if that computer still has the same Windows installation on it (i.e. - Windows has not been reinstalled or upgraded since you uninstalled the game) and no major hardware changes have been made. Either of these sets of changes would invalidate the activation and you wouldn't be able to unlicense the game/module.