apologies in advance... game testers ?

Sarge

i'm close to putting the finishing 'beta' touches on my first scenario for CMBN.. now what? i'd like two people to play test it, difficult to play it against someone myself.. two that have done this before, and can be objective and critique me.. no need for political correctness, if it sux, say so :)

but be forewarned, it may be too horrible for fair play :P but how else can i know unless its tested?

if interested, PM me with your email addy and i'll send it along ~

thanks in advance!

Want me to give it a try ? :D send it to my email. You'll present excuses later on and maybe that won't be necessary , if you have a winner scenario. I shall be critic, but honest about the do and don't (if necessary) of your scenario. Look at my first scenario, it was the smaller one I have made, just to make a smaller number of mistakes. We always do some anyway in a scenario.

Remaining :cool:

ok.. yes i will send it to you for review! but give me a few more days :( i just did a quick Ai test and the first thing that happened was i saw i had too many units - so some tinkering then i'll send. thanks ~

Take your time, I am travelling and due home on wednesday.:cool: Then I'll have ample time to play test your new born scenario

Remaining

one last piece before sending for a test..and its probably not necessary, i just want to know HOW to do it.. the preview maps.. "strategic/operational/tactical" how do i create them? don't they come from the map that is designed? sure don't want to have to now create those :P

What's the subject? And would it play well against the AI?

Michael

hey Michael-

the subject, as in battle size? or background?

size is i guess considered medium, with background being total fiction. tho i've wargamed since the late 60's this is my first attempt at a scenario for CMBN.

as for playing well vs the Ai.. probably not. i've just started to read and figure out what all needs to be done but before i spend a lot of time doing that, i want to see if play balance is at all close to enjoyable. if so, i can develop Ai... if not, well.. lets cross that bridge when we get the reviews ;)