Hotkeys not working right

I've seen this happen in both the Gold Demo and the final game; at certain times the shift key function stops working. Instead of having to hit shift and then a letter, I can hit the letter key and get my hotkey to work.

Is this just my machine or has anyone else seen this?

Wayne

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Guest Scott Clinton

Yep, me too, Caps Lock.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

I have an iMac and with the demos and the full version of CM, I often experience loss of hotkeys (in fact, loss of all keyboard commands except the option key) halfway through a game for no apparent reason. When this happens, I cannot save or even quit the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott Clinton:

Yep, me too, Caps Lock.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try it the next time I play the game. It's not a problem. In fact, I like it better than hitting the shift key all of the time.

Thanks, Wayne.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.