Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CM MOD SELECTOR

beholder'

first use lower case please

second, you are trying to use CMBO CMMOS mods in CMMOS3 format. Very confusing. I will be releasing brand new CMBO mods for CMMOS just as soon as I get the CMAK support version out there. It is a matter of days now, I just need the installshield version worked up by a coworker.

So just delete the existing mods since they are no comparatible with the new version.

MikeT

I have never seen the SE version so I am going the assumption that it works with CMMOS exactly the same as the USA version.

To install a mod click on the configure button. this brings up an install screen where you can either install rulesets or mods. Follow your nose, standard windows layout here, and click on the mod you want.

Now remember the mod must be configured to work with CMMOS. It must have a rule zip file in it which contains a minimum of 3 files, 2 txt and 1 bmp. These control the placement of the mod and how it works when activated.

If the zipped rule files is not there, it will not work. Most likely it won't install.

When I do a CMMOS mod I add to the end a reference to CMMOS4 along with a reference to the game it works with.

Shortly I will ask about the installshield work on the new CMMOS 4.05. It is done I will post it along with the rulesets for both CMBO, the new ones, and for CMAK. Then I will start posting the new mods. All totaled I think I have some 600+ in both CMBO and CMAK so it will take a bit to get them all out there for you guys.

MikeT