Minor Bug SOE -ORP DD Can't be attacked

In a current SOE PBEM game my Italian fleet has been unable to attack the Free Polish DD ORP Blyskawica. It is July 1943, the Italians are definitely at war with the British (and sank a British transport carrying Canadians the same turn it could not attack the Free Polish DD). It is not possible to declare war on the Poles, as they have surrendered (And, yes, I did check the Declare War map!). I can only think that this is a minor bug. (I didn't see this previously reported - if it was, I missed it!)

Hi Hubert

I should have mentioned that - I am playing 1.03.1, which I believe is the most up to date version. Perhaps it has been fixed for the next patch? As indicated, this is a minor thing, but it is certainly interesting when you put an Italian BB alongside this little Polish DD and nothing happens!

It was a problem of belligerence as Italy usually enters the war after Poland surrenders and since they were never officially belligerent you were not able to attack.

I've added a new belligerence event to ensure that once Italy enters it can now attack any free Polish units.

This will be in the next patch :)