what is YOUR opinion to...

chemical weapons, armored trains, naval mines and the WHOLE world for scww1?

and a new scenario: russian civil war

mathias

Agree on the Russian Civil War idea. It's a fascinating subject which has never been fully explored. Should be a natural for this system.:cool:

I think chemical weapons are already there in the art, they were not a very lethal or usefull weapon even in ww1.

Armored trains, in my opinion are the rail gun units, but could be added the ability of AA bataries in this unit, just like the AA batery unit, the rail gun unit would have some AA carts that can fire at air units at a range of 1 title.

Naval mines could be added in the game, it's a good idea, the destroyes could lay down the mines and sewp them too. This mines should go away with one hit, like a unit gets close to it and the mine blow demage the ship and the minefield is gone. The idea can be aplyed to land with the enginers too, unless you consider mines fields to be part of the fortifications.

Oh, and i like the idea for this mini camaping.

• 5 years later...

The idea with chemical weapons is interesting! It would not be bad to add the possibility, for example, that engineers use chemical weapons. (For example, you could improve their Gas / Shell technology). Let it not be too effective, but it could reduce the readiness, morale and 20-30% of the strength of 3 units in front of you. Of course, if the engineers are on the front line of defense. Also interesting mines ... I hope someday it will be done by the developers .. I would be ready to do it myself, but I do not know how (

It would be interesting if they added the possibility of surrendering the surrounded units left without the support of HQ. For example, prisoners of war could be controlled, but can not be strengthened and brought into battle, and when they surrendered the captured country, they were released?)

было бы интересно, если добавили возможность сдачи в плен окруженных подразделений, оставшихся без поддержки HQ. Например военнопленными можно было бы управлять, но нельзя укреплять и вводить в бой, а при капитуляции захватившей страны они освобождались?)