Help!

emptyT

Hi Guys

I've been messing around with rule sets and have done something which results in basic city units (barracks, etc) being un-buildable after about 5 moves :(

Any ideas what it could be??

I've changed lots of numbers and don't want to start again if avoidable!

That's a strange error. Send me an email with your ruleset included. I should be able to see what's going wrong with the debugger. If you don't know the email, I'll put it in your private messages (so I can avoid the spambots).

Hi Guys

I've been messing around with rule sets and have done something which results in basic city units (barracks, etc) being un-buildable after about 5 moves :(

Any ideas what it could be??

I've changed lots of numbers and don't want to start again if avoidable!

Okay, there's a glitch that can affect user-created rulesets. Here's how you can get around it: go into the rules editor, open your rules, and for each city-improvement, you'll see a field called "Upgrade Line". For most of the city improvements, this is blank. Just fill in that field with the name of the improvement (e.g. for the "Barracks" just fill-in "Barracks" for the upgrade line, for "Shipyard" fill-in "Shipyard"). The factory and large factory already have "Factory" filled in.