Hello some purchase questions

drew345

Ok I am interested in purchasing the download only from battlefront.com but I need some assistance. First can I make the purchase with a visa gift card? Second I am planning on purchasing a new computer it says the download is good for 1 year or 10 downloads does that mean ten downloads to the same computer or will I be able to come back in a month and download to my new computer. Thankyou in advance for answers.

The download link is good for either 1 year or 10 downloads (whichever occurs first). It doesn't matter to where you are downloading, it counts and expires after 10 downloads. We HIGHLY encourage our customers to make a backup copy of the installer to some other media (recordable CD/DVD, USB flash memory drive, another hard drive, etc.) since the download expires. The eLicense key however does NOT expire. So as long as you have the installer file, the license key (unlicensing other installations when necessary) and an internet connection you will be able to use the software for a very long time.

I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe a VISA gift card should work with the purchasing system, as does PayPal. As long as the gift card has all the necessary information to enter into the Payment Details, it should work.