Game Will Not Run--runtime error #3 (trap)

I tried these ideas on two different computers--still cant get the program to run on either. It looks like a good game, but I am wasting too much time trying to get past all the quirks and bugs. Any other ideas before I take it back to Best Buy?

I tried these ideas on two different computers--still cant get the program to run on either. It looks like a good game, but I am wasting too much time trying to get past all the quirks and bugs. Any other ideas before I take it back to Best Buy?

Whats your video card.

Sorry to hear that.

Does the demo run for you? If yes, then perhaps our original Battlefront version would work, as the trap problem seems to mainly affect the retail version of the game.

If you still want I can send you a time limited key to try it out. Contact us at sales@battlefront.com.

I have tried the demo version and I get exactly the same error. I don't thnk my computer can run this game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having trouble with the exact error. Running on my PC with 7900 GS graphic card, it ran okay.

But installed it in my BYON laptop, core 2 duo, latest driver for Intel Mobile 965 express, 2GB RAM, it won't run! Could anybody please help???

Have you followed the recommendations above?

Respective to the number on the troubleshooting page :

I have the latest driver both for my audio (REALTEK) driver and graphic card (intel 965 express)

I have no such option in my graphic card program

I have no "Threaded optimization" option, but I changed the Triple Buffering to ON

The page said :

Mobile IntelĀ® 900, 915, 925, 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family

Mine is 965 Express chipset, equal to X3100 GMA.

Intel 965 support up to 4.0 shader

I'm using XP

No codec folder in my game. I'm using KLM Codec for my video viewing needs. Changed the title.avi, still no go.

Changed my Antistrophic Filtering to Application Control, no option for Anti-Aliasing settings in my video card control panel.

No dual graphic card, because my graphic chipset is onboard.

Still can't play the game...