"Wanted" weekend coop games

slimbo2

Originally posted by Magnum MGG:

I would love it... but how do you plan on doing this?

http://www.hamachi.cc ;)

It's very easy... :cool:

You only need to know which server name and or password, then you can connect to the user made hamachi server. Write his hamachi ip on a piece of paper, start your game, connect to the game with his hamachi ip and bingo, you can play with him via internet...

[ August 06, 2005, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Pvt.X ]

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Hamachi installed. :cool: It was a breeze.

I was thinking maybe we should decide for a common network name and password. That way when you go online looking for a game you can first try to join that network. If that fails you create the network. Should be a fool proof way to get together, no? The only catch I can see with it is that at some point the person that created the network will need to go offline. And if I got it right, he/she will need to destroy the network at that point which kills communication for any and all who has joined the network. It should be no problem to have a few networks up at the same time though and that should alleviate some of the destruction trouble.

So how about this for a network:

name: t72bof (with additional names by adding numbers after?)

pass: t72bof

I would love to try this baby out online. smile.gif

Hi there, i just registered to ask this question. For me and a clanmember of mine it was possible to join each others multiplayer games, however it was with himachi or not. But the problem was, the person who wasn't the host had horrible lags about 1 minute or so. So it was impossible to e.g. increase the throttle without waiting for 1 minute to see the effect smile.gif

Why is everybody saying multiplayer is impossible without himachi, though we were able to join each other.

[ August 19, 2005, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: GS_Schrecken ]