For Gautrek or anyone who might have BMP list

Hello,

Been a while since I have put anything on this forum. There are some of the older modders still here on the forum, (by older I mean they have been modding for a while not age). I was wondering if anyone who has the BMP listing for CMBB would mind emailing me a copy. I have decided to get back into doing some mods for CMBB agian, and I have lost the BMP list I had recieved from Gautrek about 3 years ago. y e-mail is rbellerose419@cableone.net. Thanks for any help. And it's nice to see that CMBB is still going strong, (along with CMBO)

Thank you very much Junk2drive. I had many sites saved in my favorites but when my puter crashed I lost them. I also lost my back up files during my move which had just about every mod released for CMBO and CMBB. When I checked the mod data base I found that they had also a major crash and lost many of the mods that had been released. There were many mods that other modders had made that were very well done listed there. If I had my back up CDs I would upload many of the ones that were lost. But at least now I can get back into modding. I only hope my mods will be as good as those that have recently been made or the ones that were lost. It's good to be back state side agian.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by KG_Jag:

Gautrek would you mind sharing your BMP bible? Some of the guys at KG are mod makers, but have been frustrated about not knowing the correct BMPs for what they want to mod. While all three games are of interest, CMAK and CMBB are the top priorities. Thanks.

No problem.

Check you mail as i have sent the bmp list's for CMBB and CMAK.