two battle operations

Is there any interest in short 2 battle operations? I've made a series 4 separate operations with a length of batles each. short and sweet ops to play quickly and still get a feel of what and how an operation plays out. Operations available include: North Sword; South Sword; Winter Sword and Partisan Sword. Get them at the Scenario Depot.

All best

Patrick

i got bb while waiting for ak to come out. after a few battles i tried ops looking for something more campaign like. what i dont like in ops is 10-20 turns before contact. or turn 2 a mg and gun from the far edge of map blasts your armor before you even have a chance.

but i would try short ops, sometimes the thought of days on the same battle are a turn off.

Long ops are ok if you've got the time, but some of them are tediously slow to get any action started.

When I design my ops I always try to make sure the action will be sooner than later and that the attacking player must show initiative in order to win. So far the reviews I've gotten have been pretty positive although I wish more people would put in their 2 cents.

All best

Patrick