QB Armor pts CM1.1

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CavScout:

Can you find any posts where I have advocated making Shermans, or other Allied vehicles, equal or more powerful than German ones?

Besides, the Allies were superior in something as they won the war.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you find any post where the people you keep accusing of being Germanophiles claimed that german tanks were invincible, as you stated?

Jeff Heidman

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem... I said the German tanks weren't invincible. The Germans, for the most part, had better tanks than the Allies.

You should not let your "Wehrmact penis envy" cloud your reasoning.

Cav<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should spend less time thinking about penis envy in general.

Jeff Heidman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Heidman:

Can you find any post where the people you keep accusing of being Germanophiles claimed that german tanks were invincible, as you stated?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course not if we over-look the tungsten thread, the cries of tungsten in this thread, that monster optics, i.e. Germans should never miss, thread and on and on.

Of course not if we over-look the tungsten thread, the cries of tungsten in this thread, that monster optics, i.e. Germans should never miss, thread and on and on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, in other words, NO. You cannot produce a single post where someone claimed German tanks were invicible, and you were, in fact, lying when you sadi they thought that.

Thanks for proving my point. Much appreciated.

Jeff Heidman

Guest Madmatt

Okay, seems like any decent discussion here has boiled away and we are now left with the standard "My Penis/Tank/Ammo Load Out/ Comments/Thoughts On Who Killed Kennedy/Ad Nasuem Are Better Than Yours" petty bickering that ensures a padlock.

So that's what you going to get... As to the relevant questions posed, It will have to wait for comment from Steve or Charles.

Madmatt