Game Files Missing In Action - Found

I am sure I am not the only one who has experienced this issue. I suspect this has to do with Windows 10. Here is the issue: my game files for CM: Red Thunder, Fortress Italy, and Final Blitzkrieg are stored separately under User, Owner, Documents, etc. The rest of the files for these games are in the Program (86x) file. All of the files - including all of the game files for CM: Battle for Normandy are located under Documents, Battlefront, etc. (I might have done this one myself, can't remember). For anyone who has problem finding game files in Windows 10, the quick solution is easy: simply type in game files in the windows search block and they will all pop up.

My question is - how do I bring all my files together in one place without messing anything up?

Thanks and Cheers!

46 minutes ago, BluecherForward said:

My question is - how do I bring all my files together in one place without messing anything up?

You cannot.

You did not do something to your CMBN install. CMBN was created before MS changed the rules around writing to the Program Files folders. Once they restricted apps from writing to their own install folders the other games were tweaked to place the game files under the user's Documents folder. CMBN was *not* changed and instead installs to a location outside of the Program Files directory so it can continue to write to its own install directory.

Here are a couple of other threads to read: