Marder 1A5

My friend and I are trying out the demo, specifically the Alamo scenario.  I have two Marder 1A5 which indicate that they have the Milan 3 ATGM 6s.  They have been firing at a Syrian tank for the last two minutes but not with the AT missiles so all their hits are bouncing off the Syrian tank but for some reason it has not returned fire.  How do I get the Marders to use their AT missles?  Thank you.

You may be too close or too far. The effective range is listed as being 400-2000m. Otherwise, the TacAI does a good job choosing which weapon system is used. There isn't anything you can do as a player other than select TARGET.

While the LOF is there for the gun, there could be a hindrance for the wire-guided missile such woods or some other feature...

Thanks Howler, I went back and looked at the range and both Marders were closer than 400 meters.  I guess the weapon they are using has stunned the crew of the Syrian tank because as I mentioned it has not yet fired back, thank goodness,  or the Marders would be toast.  I've put both in reverse while maintaining an armour arc of fire.