Cant select technicals for uncons on quick battle

18 minutes ago, chebalis said:

so how do i pick technicals in qb for unconventinal forces? also mortar carriers dont appear as single vehicles but for german army,same with amphibious marine vehicles

Somebody else can chime in with more detail as the subject was confusing, but Mortar carriers presented a dilemma in that they have a combined functionality of the carrier mortar as well as a dismount mortar.  It came down to a choice of which option was less bad.

i think QB is bugged or not complete,syrian tanks cost 0 rarity points even the t-90 at strict rarity and all of them are marked as standard,the civilian density option is gone,i cant purchase uncon technicals because they only have the infantry only option and so the option doesnt even appear,even on tiny battle size the attacker has a lot of points compared to the other titles,for example on tiny i can purchase an entire syrian airborne batallion and still have like 700 points left.

Edited by chebalis

49 minutes ago, chebalis said:

i think QB is bugged or not complete,

Well bugs are certainly possible. It is supposed to be complete. So, let's look at what you observed one by one.

syrian tanks cost 0 rarity points even the t-90 at strict rarity and all of them are marked as standard,

I guess that sounds surprising but it is possible. If the alternate history back story has the Assad regime buying lots of new kit... I am not versed on the actual purchases that Syria made or the back story. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

the civilian density option is gone

Not available would likely be better wording. My understanding was that there was no QB system in the old game.

Don't get me wrong I think it should be there and I wish I had thought about it.

,i cant purchase uncon technicals because they only have the infantry only option and so the option doesnt even appear,

Interesting problem. I have a nagging feeling there is a reason behind that but I'm not sure what it is.

even on tiny battle size the attacker has a lot of points compared to the other titles,for example on tiny i can purchase an entire syrian airborne batallion r still have like 700 points left.

? Points are points. Crappy forces cost less.

10 minutes ago, IanL said:

Well bugs are certainly possible. It is supposed to be complete. So, let's look at what you observed one by one.

I guess that sounds surprising but it is possible. If the alternate history back story has the Assad regime buying lots of new kit... I am not versed on the actual purchases that Syria made or the back story. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Not available would likely be better wording. My understanding was that there was no QB system in the old game.

Don't get me wrong I think it should be there and I wish I had thought about it.

Interesting problem. I have a nagging feeling there is a reason behind that but I'm not sure what it is.

? Points are points. Crappy forces cost less.

syrian airborne are supposed to be special forces,they even have night vision etc so a battallion of them should cost more imo.

there was a qb system in old cmsf you just couldt pick forces at will just let the computer choose

you are right about civilian density,each map has one by default that can be viewed on briefing my bad.

as for the rest im trying to reinstall and download the game again maybe i got a corrupted file

Edited by chebalis

Humm so the civilian density is coming from the map. Maybe that is ok since a high civilian density forest or desert Hills would be a bit weird.

There are limitations on forces in QBs and the faction choices in shock force make that awkward. So, not every thing can be addressed to everyone's satisfaction.