Campaign in the Works

I have seen several requests throughout the forum about the lack of or desire to see more campaigns from the Russian side. I am currently working on that project to give players the opportunity to play from the Russian point of view. I am withholding details at the moment as the campaign is a little over 50% complete but once completed hopefully will offer a fun experience playing with the Russian gear. There will be a extensive backstory to build the storyline of the campaign and will follow a Russian motor rifle brigade as well as elements from russian airborne and spetsnaz units as the core.

I will say that the campaign, based in winter months, will feature The Winter Modification from CMRT from the Winter Mod Team which has worked seamlessly in CMBS. I have added winter effects to all the vehicles and troops involved in the campaign which I hope will give a good immersive experience. All mods will be included in the download.

As it progresses I will give more details.

Mike (dragonwynn)