Question - Toggling through independent buildings

Andy_101

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has a simple answer but I can't seem to find it on the boards or in the CM manual.

I'm trying to build my own scenario.  But how do I toggle through different versions of independent buildings?  I've added a church but it doesn't look like how I want it to look - e.g. with spires etc.  I've tried various key combinations and clicking with the mouse but to no avail.  

Help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!   :)

In the 3d screen "Ctl left click" alters the texture for independent buildings.

Spires cannot be added this way, but the other church models can be added - the 8 floor building is the large tower.

P

Hi Pete.  Thanks for your response.  Sorry, I don't think I was very clear in my question.  It's the "church models" I want to toggle between.  How do I do that?

You select the church model in the editor. It might be easier for you to understand what is what, if you place each of the church buildings on blank map so you can see what they look like.

P

Oh I see!  Sorry!  I was being a total numpty!  

Cheers Pete!  :)

Edited by Andy_101