Is there a cap on the number of faces

Blimey

Jock/BFC - yeah. Never had problems before. Can you give it a try in CMBS? The Russian infantry.

BFC - Also we seem to have 2 3D models for infantry.

Cowboy and Ratnik. Assume the latter are the foot sloggers whilst the former are vehicle troops. Is this right?.

Edited by Blimey

Jock/BFC - yeah. Never had problems before. Can you give it a try in CMBS? The Russian infantry.

BFC - Also we seem to have 2 3D models for infantry.

Cowboy and Ratnik. Assume the latter are the foot sloggers whilst the former are vehicle troops. Is this right?.

Hi Blimey (thanks for your efforts on various uniform mods over the years BTW) - yeah this is in CMBS.  I added the same 70 faces to UKR, US and Russia.  They are pulling through to the game ok, however I have not played enough to determine if there is only a limited number pulling through.  Your test above is perhaps not good news

Edited by Jock Tamson

Jock - thanks. Much appreciate the stuff you did for CMSF too.

I think I've discovered the reason for the limit. :P

Choosing lower spec texture/model options in the Options menu limits the number of textures displayed in game. So rag-tagging textures automatically get capped.

:D Phew!