Movie depicting 85mm AA in antitank role

I don't speak Russian, and there are no subtitles, but it appears to be part of a movie based on a historical event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5uOiY0ZoKg

This has splendid sequences of a real 85mm gun which is portrayed defending a village as winter comes. The gun sequences are incredibly intricate, and the whole experience is quite intimate. Since I'd never seen anything quite like this, that was amazing by itself, but what put it into whole new leagues of coolness were all the real German tanks in the movie. Wouldn't want to spoil it, but I think most of you will need new underwear when you see what's there. At several points, I thought I was imagining things, but I wasn't.

I've long know the 85mm AA gun could be and was used for antitank work, but I'd never seen so much as a still of one in that role, so to watch it brought into action and fought tenaciously was both an education and a treat. To me, in my former "incarnation" as a military analyst, the 85mm AA gun was a heavy caliber and dangerous radar directed airplane eater.

All you treadheads, grogs and Russophiles rejoice!

Regards,

John Kettler