How to create own groups?

Is there a way, to create own groups for Quickbattle, whith weapon loadouts and all? I mean groups, I created myself, I could choose in QB? Have a plan for a tabletop game with real time battles with this game. Going to create a science plan, where the loadouts of the sides gets better and so on.

Afraid the game doesn't permit modding of the actual attributes of the units you can use, only their cosmetic appearance. There isn't really room for a 'tech tree' approach in a 3-month campaign, except for a very few exceptions. Not really sure that the progression of tank types through the months after Overlord really counts...

One of the reasons there isn't any modding permitted is that the game is predicated upon realism. If it was possible to mod a Stuart so its main gun had the hitting power of an 88, the hard work of the designers in getting things right would start to be diluted. It wouldn't be CM any more.