FFI Scenario - Any Modders? (eventual Spoilers)

Working on a smaller scenario (while improving Lucherberg and working on a second campaign) which will bring you a rare (almost historical) German against German tank battle. :D

On one side German forces at Saint Nazaire (tanks probably fictional) on the other side the Escadron blindé du 1er Groupement Mobile de Reconnaissance (G.M.R.) of the Forces Francaises de l'Interieur (F.F.I.) of F.F.I. Capitane Besnier (Historical).

Summary

After finishing the Falaise pocket the Allies liberated France pretty quickly. They left behind lots of abandoned German equipment. Later in 1944 French resistance forces recovered several tanks and spare parts from the battlefields in Normandy. With this equipment they formed armored squadron of the 1er G.M.R. of Capitaine Besnier. The equipment included:

1 Tiger I

2 Panther (1 Ausf G Chassis with a A turret, and 1 Ausf A)

11 Panzer IV

2 StuG III

1 Jagdpanzer IV

1 Marder I (Lorraine Schlepper)

3 Panzerspähwagen TP 204 (f) (former Panhards)

4 7.5 cm PaK

1 Panzerwerfer 42 Opel Maultier

some (?) Sd Kfz 251/1 Ausf D

So I am looking for Modders who would mod the German vehicles to become F.F.I. equipment :D Any takers?

Sounds interesting, but...

....even if you do manage to find some modders that will make mods for these vehicles, I foresee a bit of a problem:

If there are identical tanks/vehicle types on both sides - and given the variety in you list there probably will be - how will the game determine which side is which?

I mean: If for instance both germans and the french have StuGs, they will all look like your modded french version on both sides. And if you try to solve this by having both german and french versions in your data folder, they are going to be mixed - as far as I can see.

I don´t think there is a way to make the game give one version of mods to one side - and the other version to the other (but if I´m wrong, I´ll be happy to be corrected).

Anyway, good luck with it.

If there are identical tanks/vehicle types on both sides - and given the variety in you list there probably will be - how will the game determine which side is which?

thought about this too. easiest way would be to use different versions of the tanks on both sides. eg. French just Panther Ausf A and the Germans the Ausf G. etc.