Change in the way CMBB is setup

Hi,

i would like a way to force a specific resolution to be used, as i like playing in

1600x1200 but don't like my desktop in that res. tongue.gif

Is there a way to force CMBB to use the resolution which is alreade in the prefs file.

I tried changing my desktop resolution to 1600 and then starting CMBB. Afterwards i quit the game and changed back, but as soon as i tried starting CMBB it started the setup mechanism again. :confused:

Im am using the DEMO version at the moment but i guess the setup is the same for the Full version.

:rolleyes:

Otherwise : ) GREAT GAME :D

Originally posted by IronDuke_DK:

Hi,

i would like a way to force a specific resolution to be used, as i like playing in

1600x1200 but don't like my desktop in that res. tongue.gif

Is there a way to force CMBB to use the resolution which is alreade in the prefs file.

I tried changing my desktop resolution to 1600 and then starting CMBB. Afterwards i quit the game and changed back, but as soon as i tried starting CMBB it started the setup mechanism again. :confused:

Im am using the DEMO version at the moment but i guess the setup is the same for the Full version.

:rolleyes:

Otherwise : ) GREAT GAME :D

Cant run directX games at higher than desktop res without some fancy code which CM does not have, as I understand things. What you can do is set your desktop to 1600x1200 then set your text and icons to large. Should look something like a crisper 1280x1024.

WWB