Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

leveled the building but...

stry67

Well, it's certainly a characteristic of the game. I've collapsed 4 story buildings on men and had the survivors fire, and kill, seconds later. Now I use general target type to collapse the building (artillery) and follow up with airbursts. Of course, the rubble gives the survivors a lot of shelter.

It's frustrating.

I leveled a building that had a atgm team in it but guess what, they didnt die and got one of my Bradleys later.

The ATGM team was in the building? AFAIK ATGMs can't fire from inside buildings or from balconies, just from rooftops.

I'm not surprised that at least some of the ATGM team survived the building's destruction. What's surprising, not to mention frustrating, is that the ATGM itself survived the building's destruction. Then again, if the "fuzzy logic" (if that's the term I mean) can allow for some occupants of a building to survive its collapse, then I suppose the same "fuzzy logic" can allow for some of said occupants's equipment to survive as well.

Anyway, I agree that it doesn't make sense that an ATGM team can be in a building that gets leveled and weather the leveling enough that they can then destroy an enemy AFV.