Immobilized HT/Trucks

After completing two campaigns (Courage & Fortitude, Panzer Marsch) on Warrior difficulty, I wanted to report an observation or two -

There has been some discussion about 'knocked out' HT/Trucks as far as the recovery of ammunition. My feeling about this is it should be randomized, but - more importantly, I was surprised that 'immobilized' trucks were equally inaccessible. So, my 251/3 gets stuck in the mud (which they undoubtedly did) but I can't get any ammo off it? Doesn't compute.

On a lesser note, I never once saw a 500 round cache of 7.92mm Kurtz ammo aboard any vehicle. Yes, it would have been rare at the time, but as it stands, any lucky soldat w/a MP44 has no way to re-load during campaigns.

Thanks for your time - and a phenomenal game.

I was surprised that 'immobilized' trucks were equally inaccessible. So, my 251/3 gets stuck in the mud (which they undoubtedly did) but I can't get any ammo off it? Doesn't compute.

No, it doesn't. Immobilized vehicles can still fire and spot.

Someone should start a thread enumerating the remaining bugs and/or easy fixes. Maybe here?