Bug or not bug? Has anyone could explain this oddity?

patboy

Had to tell because you don't describe what you did. The program

is mixing parts from different images (if you have made more than one) on one vehicle.

You have to name it kubelwagen-hull, kubelwagen-hull 2, ....

Also check if you have removed all other brz out the Z folder.

For me it looks like there is somewhere a yellow car in your folder and in the program is mixing it with your texture.

I made a brz.file with a folder including only three kubelwagen, I renumbered as you did

(vanilla) kubelwagen-hull, kubelwagen-hull 2 (Aris muddy mod) & kubelwagen-hull 3 (MickeyD yellow mod) and the result is the mixture that you can see on the post above!

This is what I thought: You have one camouflage Image 1 and one yellow Image 2.

Now the 3D model has different sections for exemplar : front door section 1 and back door section 2. Now, If you load your car and it shows up in the game the 3D model use the yellow front door from Image 2 and the back door with the camouflage Image 1. If you save and lord again it is possible that the Program is mixing it different. Only a script could regulate that. Maybe BFC can help.

For now -> just use camouflage Images and it looks good !!!

Stoppel thanks for your help, I thought this request has been discussed before in CMBN beta test, I didn't know if we can have vehicles with different camo, numbering & markings for each German or US units and for the next british module in the future, but I think if the programmer could fix the problem, the game will become better.