In need of some scenario design help, PLEASE

Problem is that the Syrians dont wan't to face towards the enemy, I have two tanks and when they are done with their movement they face the wrong direction, exposing their back side. I have tried everything that I could think of that would cause this, so I need more of an expert opinion on what Im doing wrong.

It should not take more than ten minutes, watch the Syrian tanks and ten minutes into the scenario you can see what Im talking about. Is there anyone I can send the scenario to so I can get this resolved?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Hattrick1 - the AI units typically face towards their next waypoint after they have reached their target. Do you reckon this is what's happening?

I guess if you want to give them orders to go first forward and then retreat, you might experiment with short interim orders timed just before the retreat order kicks in.

Hattrick1 - the AI units typically face towards their next waypoint after they have reached their target. Do you reckon this is what's happening?

I guess if you want to give them orders to go first forward and then retreat, you might experiment with short interim orders timed just before the retreat order kicks in.

This was it!

Thanks guys for the help