The Sleepy Village - QB ME map

Well, as it turns out my first try at scenario editing turned out a little better than expected. What at first was simply meant as a test map for learning the editor turned into a full blown map (albeit small in size) with AI plans and all. So I thought I'd let others try it and not just sit on it myself. You can never have too many QB maps after all.

The map is a small meeting engagement taking place in a rural setting with plenty of bocage and a railroad crossing in the middle. I'd appreciate feedback from H2H play on it. There are AI plans but don't expect too much since I'm very new at this and probably not good at making the AI use its full potential.

Here are some screenshots, and a download link while I'm waiting for the repository to put it up.

Edit: Seems it was uploaded as little as 2 minutes after I posted this, so theres no need for the download link. Here's a link to the thread instead:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=99220

MOPvNl.jpg

AuOItl.jpg

Nk6H2l.jpg