New file at the Repository: Italian Campaign US Patches Mod Part I (2011-07-09)

US Divisional Patches Italian Campaign Mod Part I_mjk Part I has US Divisions 1, 3, 9, 10th Mountain, 34, 35, and 45Part II has US Divisions 85, 88, 91,and 92, and the 100th/442nd Regiment and the 509th PIB This had to be done in two parts because the original single file was too big.This is the same Italian Campaign Uniform Mod available at GreenasJade’s CMMODS website, just in two parts.This mod has all the US Infantry divisions that fought in Italy, and includes the 1st Armored Division, the 509th Parachute Infantry Battalion, and the 100th Battalion/442nd Regiment of Nisei Americans. I didn’t include the 82nd Airborne, since Vein has taken care of that mod. The infantry uniforms are the brownish-based OD Dark and have the unit shoulder patches added. Each division mod also has a variety of helmets and leggings. If you have my other uniform mod, you’ll already have some of these divisions.After downloading and unzipping the zip file called “Italian Campaign Uniforms_Part I (or Part II—whichever) mjk” to the desktop or wherever you store your unused mods, you will have a .brz file named either “Italian Campaign Patches Part I_(or Part II) mjk”. You’ll have to “explode” that .brz file using the mod tools’ “RezExplode” program. Once you explode it, you’ll find a folder with .brz files for the divisions/units inside. Each unit .brz is a self-contained mod, so all you have to do ...

More...