My turn... quick questions...

1) I had a building collapse near a squad. There was a square between them. I got a lot of wounded but I can't tell if it was from the collapse itself or from suddenly not having a building between them and some Germans...

2) How varied can a individual scenario be from play to play with regards to unit compositions? I am playing Task force Raff mission one again, and I feel like there are some differences with regards to the support units I received.

3) Playing on Veteran... What kind of damage can you take from friendly infantry fire?

Spanks,

Javaslinger

2) How varied can a individual scenario be from play to play with regards to unit compositions? I am playing Task force Raff mission one again, and I feel like there are some differences with regards to the support units I received.

I don't think you can have variable starting units in a scenario... you can have variable times for the arrival of reinforcements, though.

3) Playing on Veteran... What kind of damage can you take from friendly infantry fire?

It makes no difference what FOW setting you use, friendly infantry fire will, with a couple of exceptions, only suppress you at worst. The exceptions are any HE except an element's own hand grenades (so rifle grenades, other squads' grenades, AT rockets etc) and American fifty-cal HMGs.

You will only see suppression if the bullets are hitting in and about your infantry. Some terrain types (I've seen it with "High Stone Wall") don't seem to prompt bullets to trigger suppression, but bocage certainly does, as does the bare ground when 'plunging fire' means bullets are hitting the ground. Friendly bullets whizzing by overhead or round your upright troopers' mid-sections or heads don't cause suppression.