Squad splitting anomalies.

I like to work with my dogfaces split into their teams. Usually, it's all dandy. In playing through the Courage and Fortidude campaign, though, I've come across some anomalies, mostly to do with bazookas.

First thing I noticed was that if the Bazooka is shown in "A Team", and I split off an Assault team, the zook gets put in the Assault team... which isn't right I think. In general, I'd like to split the Assault team off first, as that will get them the largest alllocation of grenades. Having the zook go in the Assault team, though, means I have to split the AT team off first, and they snag half the squad's grenades when I'd rather they let the Assualt team have 'em.

The thing I've noticed at la Haye du Puits is that if I split an AT Team, the suqad's zook bombs sometimes aren't being given to that team. The bazooka-bearer and the M7 guy are assigned, but they have no ammo for the AT Rocket launcher; it's all still with the main team. The squads where this is happening have 7 and 9 men respectively, and each squad has 5 rounds for the zook (I pillaged every round for zook, Garand and Thompson out of Razorback Ridge). I don't think it can be carrying capacity, since another squad's AT team has 6 rounds for the ATR and is also 2 men.

There's a whole string of buddy-aided recoveries in the history of these launchers, and some of the squads are a bit frayed, having been lead companies in every scenario so far. I have the save-game, if anybody cares to investigate.