Dainty tanks, jeeps with hobnailed boots

I just had 5 M5 lights squeeze through fenced gaps in bocage (the type of fence with a little gap for infantry) without taking the fence down. The first one wasn't supposed to go that way, I put the waypoint on the wrong side of the hedge, and it hit the gap at 'Fast', but didn't break the fence. Thought it was a glitch, and want to follow up with Jeeps (carrying my lazy MGs and fresh ammo), which I think won't break a fence without getting a bit mangled, so the next two I carefully plotted waypoints that took them through the gap close to the hedge ends, which I thought would definitely flatten both bits of fence, but they, with a wriggle of their hips and the application of some axle grease, still managed to shimmy through the gaps. The other two were doing something similar one gap to the left.

So, thinks I, obviously anything smaller than, say, a Sherman can get through the little gap. Wierd, but fair enough, and start sending my Jeeps in. First one flattens half the fence. It remains to be seen whether its colleague will path through the new gap or flatten the other half of the fence... Upside is, the Jeep didn't take any noticeable hurt. Maybe there should've been a "Jeep Rhino" :)

Not quite how I'd expect things to go. I'm sure one of these self-same Stuarts knocked down similar fences in the first "Courage and Fortitude" mission.