Campaign System planned?

Suggest a search. There are longish threads about it with guess what why many people would love campaings, or some kind of CM1 style operations back.

I think Steve said something like

No operational level campaigns.

No Operations; but persistant damage is on a long wish list. This with big maps could facilitate operations.

As for near future (years maybe) is more likely some evolution to current system. He said something about a desire to realistically model experience gain and assosiated loss of effectiveness with combat fatigue; but impressions I got was maybe someday way in future.

You could alway look out for Meta campaigns. Judging from your post count I half expect no reply- no worries, enjoy CM. Post again in 10 years and the answer may be more postitive ;)

Is there anybody planning a MOD Campaign System? Like it was before in CM-Campaigns - cancelled? Would be the ultimate edition :-)

Checkout my signature for a system i have created for campaigning with Combat Mission.

Im running one at the moment called CMBN Noramndy 44 with two teams of seven players and me as the umpire, its taken ten days from getting the teams together, them submitting their operational moves, and the first contacts and CM PBEM battle files sent out.