Small movement related bugs in CM 1.05?

Biff

If I group select an infantry squad and a tank (Sherman) and give a 'M'ove order the tank ends up with a 'F'ast order and the squad has a 'M'ove order. This doesn't seem correct.

I've also seen some wierd behavior where units will end up with bizarre movement orders that I did not give them. This is usually after I have watched a playback then brought up the next orders phase. When I look at some of the units they have movement orders with 10 or more waypoints which I'm sure I did not give them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I've also seen some wierd behavior where units will end up with bizarre movement orders that I did not give them. This is usually after I have watched a playback then brought up the next orders phase. When I look at some of the units they have movement orders with 10 or more waypoints which I'm sure I did not give them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chances are you plotted them over terrain which they couldn't cross, so when they come up to it the AI took over and re-plotted a way around it.

You'll see that most often with vehicles, but some of the less mobile infantry units (Mortars, MG teams, etc...) will also get re-plotted if need be.

------------------

Charlie don't surf!

The thing that doesn't seem right is when a group comprised of an infantry squad and a Sherman tank is given a 'm'ove order both units should move. Instead I am seeing the tank move fast and the infantry unit does a normal move. That is what I don't understand since both of the units have a 'M'ove command. If I select the tank individually I can give it a 'm'ove order.